Terms & condition
Please read the following terms and conditions (“T&C”) of www.wribuy.com (“Website”) carefully before using/browsing/accessing this Website or any information or material available on or through this Website.
- “Content” means all information, text, services, content, images, links, design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, audio, video, audio-video, multimedia and materials available on or through the Website.
- “User” means any person who visits, browses, accesses or uses the Website in any way whatsoever and through any medium, whether, computer, tablet, smartphone or otherwise.
- “UGC” shall refer to User Generated Content and shall include any and all data and content (including without limitation text, images, graphics, audio, video and audio-visual content) that User submits to the Website, for whatever purpose
Reviews, Comments & Other Communications
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise impermissible, injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Wribuy reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant wribuy a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Wribuy and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Wribuy for all claims resulting from content you supply. Wribuy has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Wribuy takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Links to Third Party Website
- The Website and the Content contained therein are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted under law, Wribuy disclaims any and all representations, conditions and warranties (whether express or implied), including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, usefulness, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Wribuy does not represent or warrant that the Content on the Website will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, timely, suitable or reliable or of satisfactory quality or that any Content or Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the Content on the Website is kept up-to-date at all times. Wribuy does not undertake to correct defects or errors in the Content or the Website or to ensure that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Website may contain Content which is owned by and/or licensed to Wribuy. Your use of any Content on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which Wribuy shall not be liable or responsible. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or Content available on or through the Website meets your specific requirements or purpose.
- The Content provided on the Website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation. Wribuy assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the Content on this Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify Wribuy and undertake to keep Wribuy indemnified from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Wribuy to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of its legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Wribuy arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these T&C, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision thereof.
Beach of T&C
Without prejudice to Wribuy’s other rights under these T&C, if you breach these any of the T&C in any way, Wribuy may take such action as is deems appropriate to deal with such breach, including suspending your access to the Website, whether temporary or permanent, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Wribuy may change, revise, improve or extend these T&C at any time for any reason. Updated terms and conditions will apply to the use of our Website from the date of the publication thereof on the Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar and agree with the current version. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to all Users regardless of any future use or dealings between such User and Wribuy, or lack of any such future use or dealings, and shall survive termination of any such future usage or dealings.
Assignment and Sub-Assignment and Sub-Contracting
- Wribuy may transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these T&C without notifying you in advance or obtaining your prior consent.
- You may not transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these T&C and any revisions thereof in any way whatsoever.
If any provision of these T&C is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
No waiver of any term, provision or condition of this Agreement whether by conduct or otherwise in any one or more instances shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition or of any other term, provision or condition of this Agreement.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrights of Wribuy and used on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrights of Wribuy. All trademarks, service marks and logos of third parties, use of which does not imply endorsement of any kind by Wribuy, used on the Website are the trademarks, service marks and logos of such third parties.
Copyright © 2019 Wribuy.com. All rights reserved.